Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ireland

Vacationing at home is not really an option when you're in the middle of a house renovation. Even a night of watching TV rarely happens because all it takes is a quick look around to see how much there is to do. Needless to say, after working on the house for a straight year, we were in desperate need of a vacation. So....we saved and saved and planned and planned. We decided on Ireland and it finally came and was amazing!

Our first day there. Ah....


 Was I thinking about our house during this moment? Nope.

St. Patrick's cathedral.

 Ireland did give me ideas for doors. They had the most elaborate, gorgeous, huge doors. I wish we could put one of these in our house.

 My waistline did not lie....I thoroughly enjoyed the bakeries that were on just about every corner.

 Does it get any better than this? I don't think so...

We had an amazing time seeing and experiencing some of God's beautiful creation. It makes me truly wonder how some people doubt if there is anything greater than ourselves. I only had to look around me for the answer. Thanks for taking a break from your life for a few moments and coming with us on ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment